The YakGear Fish Grip Lock gives you a quick and easy way to store and grab your full-size Fish Grips. Also offered as a kit, which includes an orange Fish Grip. Use the included track nut hardware to set the correct angle in the track of your kayak and simply slide your Fish Grips into the lock for storage. No need to reach under your seat or remember where you put them, The Fish Grip Lock allows for 4 different mounting angles to make it easy for you to grab your Fish Grips when you land that prize fish. Some models of fishing pliers will fit in the Fish Grip Lock as well, please note that it is always recommended to tether or leash your pliers or grips when storing them, YakGear offers a solution to this with the Customizable Coiled Accessory Leash. This model will also keep the Fish Grip Jr. and Rapela fish grip when clamped to the side of the lock.
- Fish Grip snaps into Fish Lock for easy storage and removal
- Includes hardware
- Also available as a kit, which includes an orange Fish Grip. If you prefer another color, check out all the options on our Fish Grip listing
- Still allows your Fish Grips to float if by chance they fall in the water
- Works with The Fish Grip Jr. and Rapala grip when locked against the side wall of the lock
- When using pliers in your Fish Grip Lock, always use a tether or leash